skybluesam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 55 on Wed May 15, 2019 12:02 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Bullying at work

3 posters

Go down

Bullying at work Empty Bullying at work

Post by suzoooooo Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:24 am

I work at a place where there is no union to turn to so we havnt really got much back up.I go to work and i watch our manager treat people that let her get away with it like shit.She doesnt and wouldnt do it to me or some of the others coz she knows we would rather not work there than put up with that kind of treatment.Then she would have problems.I suggested a mass walk out so that they would have to get agency in to do our job but noone else will go for it. I suggested it because we have a woman there who is the cook . She has been treated really badly by the manager and the owner just because she wanted to be paid the same as the other cook who has only just started. The original cook has been there for 7 yrs and is getting less than the new woman. When the owner found out she wanted the same wage he ignored her for weeks so she wrote a letter to him saying she would take it further he then rang her up threatening her and shouting down the phone. Its wrong very wrong i hate bullying of any kind and feel i need to look for a new job now because of it.
NOW IVE GOT THAT OFF MY CHEST IL STOP BORING YOU ALL lol! lol!
suzoooooo
suzoooooo
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-09-29

https://skybluesam.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Bullying at work Empty Re: Bullying at work

Post by Bunnykins Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:48 pm

She has been treated really badly by the manager and the owner just because she wanted to be paid the same as the other cook who has only just started.

I Would Definately Advise her to Get Advice from Somewhere. This Don't seem Right at all. And the Fact That This Manager Treats people like this there must be someone who could do something. Maybe Visit to The citizens advice could point her and others in the right Direction.
Bunnykins
Bunnykins
moder

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by suzoooooo Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:23 am

Apparently she has sought legal advice from a solicitor who says she has a good case for court... so thats good
suzoooooo
suzoooooo
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregsy!! Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:53 pm

Sue why dont your cook just smack her manager in the mouth when no-one's looking?? she will respect her then!! Stupid jumped up,snotty nose cow!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Gregsy!!
Gregsy!!
moder

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by suzoooooo Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:12 pm

Ive nearly done that myself a few times but i have to count to ten and calm myself Mad lol!
suzoooooo
suzoooooo
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down